TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term Arnold & Self Removals or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
GDPR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.0 OUR CORE BELIEFS REGARDING USER PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- User privacy and data protection are human rights
- We have a duty of care to the people within our data
- Data is a liability accountability, it should only be collected and processed when its necessary
- We hate spam as much as you do!
- We will never sell, rent or make public or distribute your personal information
2.0 RELEVANT LEGISLATION
This website is developed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy
That this site is likely compliant with the data protection and user privacy legislation set out by many other countries and territories as well. If you are not sure about whether this site is compliant with your own country of residences’ specific data protection and user privacy legislation you should contact our data protection officer
3.0 PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT THIS WEBSITE COLLECTS AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
3.1 Site Visitation Tracking
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to identify the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, internet browser, device and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally recognize you but Google do not grant us access to this. Google is a third party data processor and details can be found on Google’s developer guides.
3.2 Our Blog
You can choose to add a comment to any posts that we have published on our blog, the name and email address you enter with your comment will be saved to this website’s database, with the date-time and computer’s IP address that you submitted the comment.
This information is only used to recognize you as a contributor to the comment section of the respective blog post and is not passed on to any of the third party data processors detailed below.
Your comment and its associated personal data will remain on this site until we see fit to either 1.) Remove the comment or 2.) Remove the blog post. Should you wish to have the comment and its associated personal data deleted, please email us here using the email address that you commented with?
3.3 Contact Forms And Email Links
You can contact us using the contact form on our Contact us page or an email link on the same page, none of the data that you supply is safe with us. Instead the data will be collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) Protocol. Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL) meaning that the email content is encrypted using SHA-2, 256-bit cryptography before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.
3.4 Email Newsletter
We are not sending email newsletter
4.0 HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only store your personal details like name, address, email, and phone-number directly in website database. Here by we are giving the surety that your data is safe with us and never going to leak to anybody.
5.0 ABOUT THIS WEBSITE’S SERVER
This website is hosted by inmotion
All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
6.0 Data Breaches
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
8.0 Data Controller
The data controller of this website is:
Telsamedia limited, a UK limited Company with company number: 0208 686 4577
Whose registered office is:
Telsa Media House
90 Stafford Road Wallington Surrey SM6 9AY
And whose operating office is:
101 law chambers,
kakaji Street, Nanpura, Surat
T: +91 756 777 4639
9.0 Data Protection Officer
Mr. Jayson Webb
Director, Telsamedia Ltd.
Telephone: 01284 830888
Our “Move On The Day” Guarantee
We often hear that customers’ greatest fear is that their removals company won’t turn up on the day. Now you can relax. Our “Move On The Day” Guarantee, guarantees that we will be there to move you on the day arranged or we will pay you twice the price of the contract*.
*Subject to events
outside of our control
REQUEST A CALL BACK
WE ARE ACCREDITED BY
We adhere to the British Association of Removers Alternative Dispute Resolution Scheme which is independently operated by;
Furniture & Home Improvement Ombudsman
Phone Number020 8401 8778
3-4 Viewpoint Office Village
Babbage Road, Stevenage
Hertfordshire, SG1 2EQ